Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Open [0.8.3] PS5 Disconnected in Coop and unable to log on - both players stuck on connecting to server

Lightster

Rookie
Hello, my friend and I were playing then we got into a battle with an NPC in Paharo Cliff Edge at Arissola around 7:20 pm est and for some reason the game started to get very bugged and we could not do anything as in the game was unresponsive to controls. This issue began as soon as the fight started. The PS5 voice chat disconnected right at this time when the battle was loading and I thought my friend left it and he thought I did but that's when the game began to be unresponsive to controls. The battle timer was working, it was just we could not do anything in game. My friend and I had this issue at exactly the same time. We both had to close out the game on the PS5 and when we tried to log back on we have been stuck on connect to server screen for over 12 hours. I reset the router, deleted the game and redownloaded it, cleared the PS5 cache and even turned off the PS5 then pulled the pull for 2-3 minutes and turned it back on and it did not work. My friend is on PS5 too and is having the same issue. Are there any fixes for this issue? There are barely any PS5 resources for this type of issue and information found online does not have replies on how to fix the issue for the PS5.

Also, my friend sent an email to Crema and Tihani (Crema) responded stating there is very specific procedures to fix these kinds of situations at the forum and to report it here.

Last edited:

Lightster

Rookie
If it helps I was able to find my ID in 1 of my twitch videos that I randomly recorded - Lightster #1883037.

Friend's in game name is Terrydactyl.

Last edited: