Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fixed [0.9.4] Black Screen Hardlock after launching the game on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarcing

Rookie
Whenever I open my discord account (Saipatguy#1283333),
It normally starts with the Crema Logo, then humble bundle, then to a loading screen.
After this loading screen, it black screens then says "Server connection has been lost. Please try connecting again in a few seconds."
Trying to reconnect fails and keeps repeating the same message, hence I am hardlocked out of my account.
The game DOES NOT go to the early access screen where you click continue.
My steam account (Raceia#715299) does not encounter any problems and runs normally.
So far I have tried repairing the game via discord and reinstalling it.
Player Log

I cannot log into the discord account whatsoever.

QAngel

Quality Assurance
Staff member
It seems that there's an issue connecting to Discord (The program) and that's why you can start the game properly. Please, make sure your Discord is running with no issues before trying to open the game.

Scarcing

Rookie
It seems that there's an issue connecting to Discord (The program) and that's why you can start the game properly. Please, make sure your Discord is running with no issues before trying to open the game.
restarting discord seems to have fixed it. Should've thought of this when it doesn't even bring me to the connecting to server main menu screen

Status
Not open for further replies.