Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Open [1.0.1] Egg move didn't pass to the child

Hello,

I was breeding orphylls and got to my 3 CP with all the egg moves indicated in the breed preview :
orphyll-3.png

but the child didn't inherit one of the egg moves even though I pressed yes right away :
orphyll-5-bugged.png

Could you please investigate the cause of this bug and put the egg move on the child as as it was supposed to be ?

Have a good day,
Regards.

Let me guess, you levelled up the kaku, slotted the new Narcoleptic Hit into the active moveset, then breed right away?
Currently when you slot a new tech while levelling, it changes visually, not functionally. You need to either deny the move during level up and slot it in post battle, or restart the game before breeding in order to re-sync the active techs.

It's been a bug for a while, there's an open report for it @ v0.7.1, and my oldest post about it on the discord that I could find was @ 01/02/2022.
Last time I heard the devs talk about it was "It has been reported, I've tested it and I had no issues".

Let me guess, you levelled up the kaku, slotted the new Narcoleptic Hit into the active moveset, then breed right away?
Currently when you slot a new tech while levelling, it changes visually, not functionally. You need to either deny the move during level up and slot it in post battle, or restart the game before breeding in order to re-sync the active techs.

It's been a bug for a while, there's an open report for it @ v0.7.1, and my oldest post about it on the discord that I could find was @ 01/02/2022.
Last time I heard the devs talk about it was "It has been reported, I've tested it and I had no issues".
Yes I sloted it as soon as the option appeared and breed. But I'v done it before and it worked.