Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fixed [1.0.2] TemTem crash (black screen) on Switch during Dr. Sasaya dojo rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrojazz

Rookie
Hello, I would need help ASAP solving this issue, as the game is crashed since I had the issue yesterday, and I cannot do anything right now to solve it myself.

I was battling Dr. Sasaya in dojo rematch, then the game crashed while I was finishing the combat. It happened yesterday but I was hoping that it would get auto-resolved. Unfortunately it was not.

Can I please have someone fixing this, so that I can regain control of the character? Whenever I launch the game it just says that it is trying to reconnect to the server but then I just get a black screen. The character name is "Afrojazz".

Sanshiro

Rookie
Hi, my girlfriend is also stuck
Account name : Galictis
Account number : 2409209
Thanks for your help 🙏

TMTrainer

Game Moderator
Staff member
Hello, I would need help ASAP solving this issue, as the game is crashed since I had the issue yesterday, and I cannot do anything right now to solve it myself.

I was battling Dr. Sasaya in dojo rematch, then the game crashed while I was finishing the combat. It happened yesterday but I was hoping that it would get auto-resolved. Unfortunately it was not.

Can I please have someone fixing this, so that I can regain control of the character? Whenever I launch the game it just says that it is trying to reconnect to the server but then I just get a black screen. The character name is "Afrojazz".
Hi, my girlfriend is also stuck
Account name : Galictis
Account number : 2409209
Thanks for your help 🙏
Fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.