Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not a bug [1.2.2] Feathers not received for Valentines compensation despite playing in the last 7 days

Hazurov

Rookie
Hello! I've sent an email to support and they told me to post here, so sorry for the delay in posting this.
I've redeemed my seal using the promocode but didn't receive any feathers. I can 100% prove I played on the 2nd (compensation was handed out on the 7th) because I partecipated in Dojo Wars in Kisiwa (you can check the brackets results), and spread around the week. I can post pictures proving it if necessary. I redeemed the code for my account from Switch which has cross-progression enabled. I don't know if that had anything to do with the issue that might be worth reporting. Tried re-redeeming it again on PC just to be sure and it said the code was redeemed already. So it's only an issue with feathers not being delivered.
My IGN is Hazurov.

Hazurov

Rookie
TMue1gv.png

Nicht_NK

Rookie
Heyo! I was not sure if I should make a separate thread because my friend and I seem to have the exact same problem as "Hazurov" so I decided to just add to this one instead, hope that's fine. My friend ( IGN: Icyy Shadow ) and myself ( IGN: nichtnk ) have played last week, almost every day, finishing the main story on Thursday if I recall correctly. We both redeemed the Valentines Code yesterday and got the seal in the vault but we did not seem to get the 1.000 feathers in our inventory. I sadly can't really "prove" that we played last week like "Hazurov" did but I hope you can look into it and see for yourself. If you need any more information on the case I am happy to help. Thank you in advance!

mmmmmaria

Game Moderator
Staff member

Hi there! We have checked internally, and I'm afraid there's no indication of any issues related to the system not giving Feathers. We have also checked each account individually and you all have more than 1K Feathers, and thus seems that you did receive them correctly.

After redeeming the code, there isn't any confirmation message that lets you know those Feathers have been added to the sum Feathers you had previously. It's easy to miss it without a confirmation message, and everything points there were no issues related to our system not giving them.

Hazurov

Rookie
Hi there! We have checked internally, and I'm afraid there's no indication of any issues related to the system not giving Feathers. We have also checked each account individually and you all have more than 1K Feathers, and thus seems that you did receive them correctly.

After redeeming the code, there isn't any confirmation message that lets you know those Feathers have been added to the sum Feathers you had previously. It's easy to miss it without a confirmation message, and everything points there were no issues related to our system not giving them.
Sorry but are you serious? I'm saving up feathers to huy hotfixes when I need to, of course I'm gonna have more than 1k? What sort of logic is that? Don't you have logs that check what my balance was before and after the event please? I know there was no notification after receiving feathers.

Tsukki

Community Manager
Staff member
Not really, support actually took a look at it and provided me with the info so I could rely it. Pls be respectful to all our devs.