Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Done A normal map?

Kailyou

Rookie
Hello Devs,

I would like to ask if there are any plans for a normal map. I am a bit confused why there is a minimap implemented before a normal map.

If there are no plans for a classic map, I'd like to suggest it to you to consider creating one.

Maybe it is just me but I feel very disoriented moving around without a minimap that's why I stopped playing it till there is one.

Best regards and keep on working on this great game.

Kailyou

TMTrainer

Game Moderator
Staff member
From what I remember, there are plans for a normal map, it's just not implemented yet. Activating key items in general simply isn't a feature yet.

YaW

Game Director
Staff member
Yep, a regular big map is planned.

We haven't implemented it yet because we need to think and decide what happen with unexplored territory. With the minimap we don't have that kind of problem :)

Kailyou

Rookie
Yep, a regular big map is planned.

We haven't implemented it yet because we need to think and decide what happen with unexplored territory. With the minimap we don't have that kind of problem :)

Thank you for the replay. Can you give any statement in when you think the map could be available? Like is it likely to be in a sooner update or rather just with the final release of the game?