Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ability to use a Joycon as a controller?

doctorthe10th

Rookie
Hi I was thinking about being able to play the game one handed with a mouse and saw that had already been suggested (and commented on it myself)

However I was wondering if Joycon support would be possible to be added. This way you could be even more comfortable(and lazier) while playing the game/grinding for lumas over just using the wasdf or future planned only mouse layout.

If we could use one joycon we could easily move around with the analog stick and has face buttons for interactions and menus. I do not know the difficulties that would be going in to making that happen however since it requires a bluetooth receiver.

Raskelot

Rookie
You can actually play Temtem with your joycon. Pair your joycon into your PC (see youtube video if you don't know how) and it's should work, if not, you will need maybe to reset temtem or check if the joycon are paired correctly. You can even play Temtem on mobile with Steam Link.

doctorthe10th

Rookie
You can actually play Temtem with your joycon. Pair your joycon into your PC (see youtube video if you don't know how) and it's should work, if not, you will need maybe to reset temtem or check if the joycon are paired correctly. You can even play Temtem on mobile with Steam Link.
Awesome to know. Thanks!