Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FreeTem Guide as of [7.6.0] Scarawatt FreeTem Spot

Gami

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Messages
151
The spot is the 100% Scarawatt spot zone 1 of Iwaba. Oceara equips clover.

Now that 0.7.4, a lot of things have changed, but this spot still works perfectly fine. Do 1 sv spatk 0 tv and 50 sv atk 242 tv (aka, total 147 atk and 124 spatk at level 72)

The gains are as much as taifu was, around 110 pansuns/tem, net 95 gains per tem, guaranteed 100% catch. You will need a hurry-wart oceara max level with 1sv in spatk and 50 sv in attack, 229 TV's in attack, 0 in spattack and any snowstorm momo, and for last any flying type. No worries about hp/spd sv/tv cause oceara will always outspeed even with 1sv in spd, and they will never be able to hit you. (Around total 145 atk and 129 spatk at level 70)

If you encounter 1 enemy, simply shuriken with oceara and rest, next turn you have almost a 100% to catch it..

If you encounter 2 enemies, tsunami and swap momo for any flying, next turn you catch both of them with almost 100%.

You can also always swap momo for a flying type and tsunami
, but this would require you to swap every single turn, which adds animations. Wouldnt require perfect attack and tvs, but would gain less pansuns per hour. (More chill vs more pansuns/hour, both are fine it is just up to prefference)

All of this with regular tem cards. It is not quite 100% but really close to it. You also have 2 turns trying to catch cause now snowstorm is 3 cold instead of 2.


The gains are around 10k pansuns per hour, with a pretty chill farming method.

You can utilize this in any other spot where oceara doesnt kill, like radars, by using tuwire as the flying type, do not use tuwire in scarawatts as it adds animations, and dont use tulcan heater as it removes the cold.
 
Last edited:

Lata

Rookie
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
89
Whats the flying tem for?

Edit: Wait, nvm, Tsunami synergy.
 

Gami

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Messages
151
What HP are scarawatts on average after tsunami without wind ally?
Average with tsunami with wind ally is like 26%, you need that cause you want them to freeze.

Note that you can have 6 sv or around that in spatk instead of 1, risking killing with tsunami but the ones you try to catch will be almost guaranteed.
 

Takezo

Rookie
Joined
Nov 29, 2018
Messages
17
Hi, Good spot and technique you find here but i have redone the damage and catch chance calculation on tem.team and this is what i've found trying to kill the least possible.

With Ice Shuriken If you got 123 in ATK you reach the 100% damage on a lvl 44 Scarawatt with SV 1 in HP-DEF.

And With Tsunami in synergy with the minimum damage at lvl 70 1-2 SV ATKSp and 0 TV you deal 114.85% on a Scarawatt lvl 44 with SV 1 in HP-DEFSp.
You don't kill them as soon as they have whether 26 SV in HP or 18 SV in DEFSp or SV's HP 9 with DEFSp 11 or SV's HP 11 with DEFSp 10


So in that case you got 22.22% chance of not catching the higher Scarawatt and not 8%

And for the money Scarawatt lvl 44 give 108 Pansuns and a lvl 50 give 120 Pansuns. So for 400 freetem on average you will win between 43 200 - 48000 Pansuns.
 
Last edited:

Gami

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Messages
151
Hi, Good spot and technique you find here but i have redone the damage and catch chance calculation on tem.team and this is what i've found trying to kill the least possible.

With Ice Shuriken If you got 123 in ATK you reach the 100% damage on a lvl 44 Scarawatt with SV 1 in HP-DEF.

And With Tsunami in synergy with the minimum damage at lvl 70 1-2 SV ATKSp and 0 TV you deal 114.85% on a Scarawatt lvl 44 with SV 1 in HP-DEFSp.
You don't kill them as soon as they have whether 26 SV in HP or 18 SV in DEFSp or SV's HP 9 with DEFSp 11 or SV's HP 11 with DEFSp 10


So in that case you got 22.22% chance of not catching the higher Scarawatt and not 8%

And for the money Scarawatt lvl 44 give 108 Pansuns and a lvl 50 give 120 Pansuns. So for 400 freetem on average you will win between 43 200 - 48000 Pansuns.
Yeah I had already mentioned that, you can always tune down attack if you want, to guarantee not killing ever. But it is less than a 22% chance, it is like 10% or lower, I dont know where you get the 22.22%. I still think that having more chance of catching 100% is better than not killing ever.
 

Takezo

Rookie
Joined
Nov 29, 2018
Messages
17
Yeah I had already mentioned that, you can always tune down attack if you want, to guarantee not killing ever. But it is less than a 22% chance, it is like 10% or lower, I dont know where you get the 22.22%. I still think that having more chance of catching 100% is better than not killing ever.
It's on my message ^^ but if you need a visual here it is :
you deal 40% damage so with 60% Hp you have 77.78% chance of catch him and 22.22% of not catch him
 

Gami

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Messages
151
It's on my message ^^ but if you need a visual here it is :
you deal 40% damage so with 60% Hp you have 77.78% chance of catch him and 22.22% of not catch him
The images arent loading up for me, yeah when you deal 40% damage, apart that you cant even deal less than 48%, cause lvl 50 and max svs, is still 48%. With that, the rate of not catching is still 12-14%, so 4% of times you have a 86%+ chance of cathing, the others you have almost 100%
 
Last edited:

RedRobot

Rookie
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Messages
1
Hi, just to add one more thing to this. The flying Temtem you switch in may as well be Tuwire :wind:/:digital: with the Common Factor trait. This gives both enemies the Nullified status which means you can use this method anywhere, regardless of the types of the enemy Temtem.

Also, if Oceara isn't doing enough damage, you could use a Synergy Master wind Koish. Another trick is to use the Aloe Vera on Oceara if a particular Toxic Temtem has better special defence than the others around it. There are so many options it's pretty fun exploring the PvE farming space in Temtem right?
 

Gami

Apprentice
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Messages
151
Reminder: This guide still works and will continue to work until arbury, as there wont be any patches until next island.
 
Last edited:
Top