Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fixed Language Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardoine

Rookie
Hello Everyone, hope you all doing alright, I am a new tamer who played this game for about 30 hours, and I am currently in Tucma, I really enjoy this game cuz there is finally a Pokemon-like game on PC to fulfill my dream.

Here is the case, I am an international player from China, after yesterday's v0.9.3 patch update, I found out that the language setting of simplified Chinese was replaced by traditional Chinese, which was totally fine, cuz the words are alike. However, the tricky thing is, that the text of the dialogue with NPC was disordered, and there was this dislocation in almost all places, which is different from the meaning of the original sentence in English (I know because I recognize that several lines should appear in the dialogue in other areas). Since I cannot insert any screenshots, I'll try to use my own words to describe it below.

For example, in the conversation in Tucma Subsurface's Clothing Store, the original sentence between "me" and the NPC Paktli is:

Paktli: "Welcome! take a look at our fine Tucmani fashions." Then comes three choices such as "What are the season's must-haves?", "Have you been open for long?", and "Thanks."

However, in the latest Chinese version, it is translated as below:

Paktli: "goodby." Then the three choices were "it is easy to find stuff in this city, especially the Dojo! Head to the east, and then towards to the north.", "after you reach xx market, keep going north, then you can see it, it is at the end of the long bridge." and "It's said to be a Denizen, he boasted, ordering several batches of things from the blacksmith, and then defaulted, and so on."

Anyway, the whole thing is like messed up right now, the dialogue text in other places appears in the wrong place, which will greatly affect the player's game experience. Now I have changed to English text, so it won't cause any problem, but there are many international players and Chinese players in this game, and I can't guarantee that their English level will be able to understand the text like me. So I am not sure if my voice could be heard (I already sent the email and the official Crema said I should post here, so hopefully this could be fixed soon. I would be much appreciated it.

Thank you all for the understanding and Tem up! (not sure if this is the right way to say it), anyway, take care folks!

Nardoine

Rookie
The same problems. Plz get simplified Chinese back soon.
Hey, not sure if you are aware of it, but I think our simplified Chinese is back! I just logged in and checked it, the dislocation problem is gone for good I think. Cheers!

PS: If you don't mind, I could always have a friend teaming up and taking an adventure together or have some matches up, message me if you are interested (sorry for using English, not sure your mother tongue yet, I dare not assume.)

Take care and have fun. :)

Eskria

Rookie
Hey, not sure if you are aware of it, but I think our simplified Chinese is back! I just logged in and checked it, the dislocation problem is gone for good I think. Cheers!

PS: If you don't mind, I could always have a friend teaming up and taking an adventure together or have some matches up, message me if you are interested (sorry for using English, not sure your mother tongue yet, I dare not assume.)

Take care and have fun. :)
Thanks for your words. I've checked it and it worked fine.
Have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.