Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MegaMiniLith (Revert Tem Evos)

Stripclub

Apprentice
hey crema team, id like to ask for an item thats similiar in function to the minimonolith but does the exact opposit.

why?

- it would help with the lumapedia kudo, which is utterly insane already but grinding 6 OT luma tuwais?

- it would help with decisions made in the past that you regret now (examples: uninformed tuwai evos, sensei osukai, a new tem design you might like less)

- it would add more value to tradeable lumas & help unlucky collectors.

- some people have evolved their Tems by mistake.

the MegaMiniLith would give us more options & choices, which are always welcome additions to games.

Last edited:

Bly Zeraz

Tamer
Honestly this is gonna NEED done if they do not acknowledge and fix the critical failure that is radars causing evolved lumas to spawn. There is no way to justify that design choice to anyone actually trying to collect lumas to any degree.

Kaaena

Apprentice
this is a very good idea, especially because having luma babies is quite difficult, as you mostly have "grown up" lumas in radars (unless being lucky with full odds) .

- i wanted once to suggest that tem should not evolve during radar to fix this "issue" but i love this idea way more.

I'd really love to see this item in game !!

GundamFlicker

Apprentice
Ordinarily I'm not crazy about devolving tem but when I think about it, it's actually legitimately a great concept for so many reasons - including breeding in cases where a tem evolves into an incompatible type. Like Loatle. Would make radars for such tem (though such tem are rare) less painful for breeding purposes.

Scyonite

Apprentice
There's also Tem I like the baby form much more of. I'd like to evolve it for the Luma entry, but not at the cost of having a Luma I like less.

Clover Jade

Rookie
The problem Crema would have to fix by introducing such an item would be the "no Technique"-bug which results in being stuck in battle, not even be able to escape from battle.
We had this for example with Mimit when its only Technique Digital Whip got replaced by DNA Extraction in a patch yet the Technique had to be added to the Moveset manually.

As Temtem would loose some of their Techniques while devolving, it might happen that some people would become stuck again, only giving Crema more work to do.

Although I would appreciate such an item and if it only would work on Lumas.

Stripclub

Apprentice
The problem Crema would have to fix by introducing such an item would be the "no Technique"-bug which results in being stuck in battle, not even be able to escape from battle.

im sure the coders can figure these things out, if not maybe the "MegaMiniLith" could revert tems to lvl 1? im not really sure how/Why this bug is happening but personally i would be cool with the minilith to completely revert my tems into babies, maybe even remove tv´s if necessary. a blank slate, as long as the ot/name/luma colour dont change i´d be very happy for a way to revert evos.

GundamFlicker

Apprentice
We had this for example with Mimit when its only Technique Digital Whip got replaced by DNA Extraction in a patch yet the Technique had to be added to the Moveset manually.

As Temtem would loose some of their Techniques while devolving, it might happen that some people would become stuck again, only giving Crema more work to do.

Although I would appreciate such an item and if it only would work on Lumas.

FWIW I don't think you do get stuck in battle if you have no techniques. I accidentally brought a mimit into battle without knowing about the move change and I was just fine - it's merely that the only viable options in battle wiht mimit were "run away" "switch" and "rest".

Clover Jade

Rookie
FWIW I don't think you do get stuck in battle if you have no techniques. I accidentally brought a mimit into battle without knowing about the move change and I was just fine - it's merely that the only viable options in battle wiht mimit were "run away" "switch" and "rest".
Really? I remember some were stuck after the change but maybe they already fixed that. If that's the case, then there should be no problem.

Lunar Panther

Rookie
Great idea, I would much rather want the Luma Baby version of some tems like Platypet instead of Platox or Platimous. Makes Little Cup entries more accessible and gives tamers more freedom to express themselves. Therefore would be a good addition to the game.

Yong Jeonsa

Rookie
I would like such an item. If this item gave us the option to reverse the evolution stage to its previous form and also reset the level to level 1 I would be even happier since I really do enjoy leveling my temtems from 1-100 and evolving them myself.

Nahawk

Rookie
I'm also really for this. I see no downsides. Wanted something like that for a long time.

Kaaena

Apprentice
I know dev mostly don't answer threads but **please** consider this, i spent every day in temtem wishing this kind of item would exists. it'd make many things about luma collection, luma breeding, or luma radar less frustrating ! We really need this. Make it tied to OT, i don't mind at all (i'd prefer, even).

the fact that we **have to** evolve a tem to breed it to another one due to types, but you really wanted to keep it as baby is just non sense...

it's said CU1 will have QOL updates, i have huge expectations (don't we all though :D ) regarding it, and this is one of the reason 🙏 🙏 🙏