Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Done More Easily Distinguished Visuals for Combat Button Selection

Zivix

Rookie
Hey there! I noticed that in combat it is sometimes difficult to tell which button is selected. I was wondering if the selected button could be adjusted to have an ever so slightly larger variance between the min and max size when it's selected, or if there could be a more clear visual distinction that makes it apparent that a specific button is selected

This feels especially true when the run and item buttons are selected, as the current variance between the min and max size feels quite small.

YaW

Game Director
Staff member
This has been suggested already but I can't seem to find the other topics so we'll keep this one and tag is as planned.

Zivix

Rookie
This has been suggested already but I can't seem to find the other topics so we'll keep this one and tag is as planned.
Thank you! I was unable to find any other topics with the suggestion, which is why I made the post. Sorry for repeating a previous suggestion nonetheless!

swooshdutch

Rookie
i completly agree with this, i always play with controller and the visual feedback is a bit lackluster, i like what has been suggested by OP, my personal preferance would be fully changed color on selected button and make it pop up a little.