Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Multiple accounts are okay?

Brynjarr

Rookie
I just want to clarify the rules. I'm breeding a lot of tems now and I could really use more storage space. I wanted to make sure that multi-accounting wasn't against the ToS or any rules of the game. I see streamers run multiple accounts but I'm not sure if interacting between them is okay?

Scyonite

Apprentice
Pretty sure simply having multiple is okay. I have two myself.

Pretty sure what's not okay is using additional software to copy actions to both games, using additional software to automate actions or macroing multiple actions into a single macro. I haven't even read the ToS but those things are pretty standard to be included.

Silber

Veteran
Can confirm. Having 2 accounts is okay according to Temtem ToS. Multiple people run multiple accounts. Trading between them and every other ordinary in-game action is fine.

BUT:

1) Running multiple Steam accounts is against Steam ToS so, ya know, that's between you and Steam

2) Pretty sure the same applies to Discord, but I haven't double-checked.

As Scyonite correctly said, using macros to copy actions or automate actions or execute multiple actions is against Temtem ToS. I have read it.

Moonie

Tamer
I'm pretty sure that a lot of people have two or three accounts, mainly the people who played on the PC and migrated on the PS5 since the game does not yet have a crossave, so it's ok.

GundamFlicker

Apprentice
Since Steam and possibly Discord and almost certainly Sony don't like people owning multiple accounts, the most TOS-friendly way of having an alt is having the game on different platforms (i.e one on Steam, one on Discord, one on PS5, and eventually, one on Switch).

Though interacting between a Steam and Discord game can get a bit funky if you're on the same machine. Discord won't load its version if the steam version is open and it'll gobble up ram.

Moonie

Tamer
Hmm... that made me have a little doubt, if I buy Temtem on PS5 will I be able to move all the Temtem that I got on the PC since Early Access for PS5 making trade between the two accounts ?, even some that do not can they be found more than once like Anahir?

GundamFlicker

Apprentice
Hmm... that made me have a little doubt, if I buy Temtem on PS5 will I be able to move all the Temtem that I got on the PC since Early Access for PS5 making trade between the two accounts ?, even some that do not can they be found more than once like Anahir?
With the exception of the untradeable tem (Your starter, the Tuwai starter, Tyranak and the gift tem during the story), yes.
Of course, depending on how many tem you have, that could take a LOT of trades.