Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New FreeTem method Hazrat Castle Temcard+ edition|FreeTem Guide as of [8.3.0]|almost 2x more pansuns than Shaolites.

Gami

Apprentice
The spot is the 90% Hazrat and 10% shaolite spot area 2 of Braeside Castle.

*Important note, this method is now hazrat with temcard+ as it is vastly superior to hazrat with temcard++

The gains are 189-215 pansuns/hazrat.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oceara HW with following total stats: 177 spatk and 174 atk, E.G: Lvl 100, 6sv spatk, 50sv atk 111atk tv's.

Turn order: Starting squad is oceara and momo.
Turn 1: Use Tsunami with oceara and swap momo for barnshe
Turn 2: Use relax with barnshe and kick with oceara to any hazrat with 25% or more hp, if there arent any, rest.
Turn 3: Use 2 TemCards+ to lowest hp hazrat.

You will need said Hurry-wart Oceara with Baton Pass, any Snowstorm Momo with chamomille and any Barnshe with 4 leaf clover.

Run
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hazrats give when freed 505-540 pansuns -80 = 425-460/hazra profit, shaolite will give 182-209 -15 = 167-194/shaolite.

Gains should be 14k+/hour.

Data provided by "noHero": 6.7% killrate, 35.4% fleerate, 393 total encounters expected, 155305 total profit per 400 freetem, you can expect to gain about 380 pansuns per encounter.

Compared to shaolites, gives 80% more profit in total for just 24% more encounter, this is vastly superior to shaolites

Special thanks to noHero again for providing me with the data.

For a faster FreeTem/hour, Scarawatt will still be faster but will provide considerably less pansuns.

Last edited:

Skar

Apprentice
Good stuff, I was theorycrafting this spot, but focused more on making pansuns, not for speed, but good to know it might work for both.

Let me share some insights to try to optimize this method:

Instead of using a level 100 Oceara with 47 SPAtk, use a level 84 with 50 svs and 0 tvs. This way, very few Hazrats will die to Tsunami (reducing time loss).

Now the strongest Hazrat will survive with more than 50% hp, which is too high for capturing, but Oceara has an empty turn when Barnshe uses Relax, and now you can fill this turn using Kick or Ice Shuriken to bring their HP down to the 100% capture zone, reducing even more the falilure chance.

Just a final note, you don't need a Barnshe to do this, a Saku is a lot easier to get and also has Relax and buffs Tsunami.

Gami

Apprentice
Good stuff, I was theorycrafting this spot, but focused more on making pansuns, not for speed, but good to know it might work for both.

Let me share some insights to try to optimize this method:

Instead of using a level 100 Oceara with 47 SPAtk, use a level 84 with 50 svs and 0 tvs. This way, very few Hazrats will die to Tsunami (reducing time loss).

Now the strongest Hazrat will survive with more than 50% hp, which is too high for capturing, but Oceara has an empty turn when Barnshe uses Relax, and now you can fill this turn using Kick or Ice Shuriken to bring their HP down to the 100% capture zone, reducing even more the falilure chance.

Just a final note, you don't need a Barnshe to do this, a Saku is a lot easier to get and also has Relax and buffs Tsunami.
Yeah damage of oceara I am still not quite sure what is ideal, cause I really really want to guarantee 100% catchrate cause everytime you fail, you lose 250 pansuns, I've been thinking about lvl 100 50 sv no tvs.

True, saku is probably easier to get than barnshe.

Yeah, as you have a extra turn with doing nothing with oceara, you can probably reduce spatk and do kick if something is above 25% hp, I will update it as a more active and optimized way to do this.

For freetem spd, scarawatt is and probably will always be the fastest method to get the FreeTem Tier rewards. Tho this is just 1 more turn than scarawatts and gives like 2.5x as times as reward, so I am pretty happy, I was looking through more spots and I think nothing beats this, atleast for the moment.

Last edited:

sjul

Rookie
Good point Skar, also Saku might be better purely for speed in the case your scuffed Oceara doesn't have 50SV there. Great post Gami!

Gami

Apprentice
Now works again and completely updated so it is a Hazrat temcard+ method instead of temcard++

Kaaena

Apprentice
Hello and thanks for updating the guide ! i feel like the only missing thing that could be usefull is adding the picture in your original post (borrowed from Saga video) to show where is the line for the 25% hp for Hazrats :)

chrome_tApfBkvoIS.png

quick questions though :

-what to do with the shaolites ?
-what if the catch fails, do you flee ?

(and i think the fastest method for freetem reward are paharos more than scarawatts ? )

Last edited:

Gami

Apprentice
Hello and thanks for updating the guide ! i feel like the only missing thing that could be usefull is adding the picture in your original post (borrowed from Saga video) to show where is the line for the 25% hp for Hazrats :)

chrome_tApfBkvoIS.png

quick questions though :

-what to do with the shaolites ?
-what if the catch fails, do you flee ?

(and i think the fastest method for freetem reward are paharos more than scarawatts ? )
You prioritize hazrats always, if after throwing the cards, it fails, then you flee. If you only encounter shaolites, then you flee inmediately.

Yeah paharo's are faster than scarawatts for sure.

Kaaena

Apprentice
thx for all the answers ! ♥
i must say though, that a lot more hazrats than 0.5% escape from cards :/ i've spent they day doing that and it feels like a lot more, i don't have numbers sorry ><
0.5 fleerate

Last edited:

Gami

Apprentice
i must say though, that a lot more hazrats than 0.5% escape from cards :/ i've spent they day doing that and it feels like a lot more, i don't have numbers sorry ><
The person that did the simulation only counted the scenario of a single shaolite and double shaolite as fleerate for some reason (=0.55), I can ask him to see if he can figure out the actual fleerate.

(I think he told me he added it in the death rate instead of the fleerate but I will ask him )

Gami

Apprentice
noHero updated the script, the fleerate comes out to be 35.4%.