Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

See past competitive battles.

dand3eee

Rookie
Been playing a bit of Pokemon Unite (I am aware other games have this feature) and something I really like that I would love to see in Temtem is the ability to see past competitive battles. As it stands now you can only see your current/season high TMR and wins when opening the competitive menu. You have no way of knowing how many battles you lost, which tems knocked out which/damage, etc. unless you manually record it.

Being able to view your past battles seems like a basic feature that is missing imo. I would love to see who I was up against, damage given/taken, maybe even recent replays, etc. At the very least just being able to see a list of the people I was up against and the outcome would be nice though.

alexshi2015

Rookie
good idea, but how ez its gonna be depends on how the game stores your data. If your past win/lose are stored locally on your PC, then sure it's a good feature that's ez to make.
If everything is stored on cloud or thru steam, then probs not a great idea cuz that means the serve has to process and store a good amount of additional data

Mimicbox

Rookie
I'd love a feature like pokemon's vs recorder. Something that lets you choose to save and watch one or more videos of battles would be great for learning from your losses.