Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stuck out of bounds / can't move

YaW

Game Director
Staff member
There are certain occasions where a bug can happen and it got you stuck. Whether you're in a battle without commands, or lost in the downbelow without the possibility of moving somewhere else, this is your thread.

CHECK BEFORE POSTING
  • Before restarting your game when you get stuck. Go grab the player.log and open a bug report: READ FIRST - How to report a bug
  • After you grabbed the log, try restarting the game and see if the problem fixed itself.
  • If you are stuck with no objects/map and you only see your character, try to verify the integrity of your files in Steam before posting here all your info.
THINGS WE NEED
  • Your Tamer ID. It is displayed on the version overlay in the game. If you're not getting the UI to display it, you can get your Tamer ID from the player.log
  • A screenshot of your current situation.
  • A report bug thread or an explanation of what were you doing before getting stuck.
BE PATIENT
  • Most of the stuck situations will be solved before 48 hours.
  • We know getting stuck sucks, but devs have a life too. Please, be patient!

Stuck reports in this thread will be deleted periodically to keep the thread clean.

Your drive picture is locked. This is a softlock and is fixed on restart. To my knowledge, this isn't required for the main story (what quest requires this?).
The quest is named "First Steps: Further your training at sophia's training dojo". tried to erstart it a couple of times and only get kicked out of the bubble. if I try to do it again the same happens every time. it works on the other 3 but I keep getting stuck on this one. it's a main quest. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kWQHM4S_5oQBLlvZnib-GTWG_uquiV-V/view?usp=sharing does this link work?

Last edited:

Nanatatoe

Rookie
There are certain occasions where a bug can happen and it got you stuck. Whether you're in a battle without commands, or lost in the downbelow without the possibility of moving somewhere else, this is your thread.

CHECK BEFORE POSTING
  • Before restarting your game when you get stuck. Go grab the player.log and open a bug report: READ FIRST - How to report a bug
  • After you grabbed the log, try restarting the game and see if the problem fixed itself.
  • If you are stuck with no objects/map and you only see your character, try to verify the integrity of your files in Steam before posting here all your info.
THINGS WE NEED
  • Your Tamer ID. It is displayed on the version overlay in the game. If you're not getting the UI to display it, you can get your Tamer ID from the player.log
  • A screenshot of your current situation.
  • A report bug thread or an explanation of what were you doing before getting stuck.
BE PATIENT
  • Most of the stuck situations will be solved before 48 hours.
  • We know getting stuck sucks, but devs have a life too. Please, be patient!

Stuck reports in this thread will be deleted periodically to keep the thread clean.
I clipped out of the walking path in Gifted Bridges in the area before the Miniporium. I went through a rock path and can now only move outside of the normal walking path.
It's the same area as Kiyogurt and Guara and I do not have a smoke bomb.
Tamer ID: 1741591

TMTrainer

Game Moderator
Staff member
I clipped out of the walking path in Gifted Bridges in the area before the Miniporium. I went through a rock path and can now only move outside of the normal walking path.
It's the same area as Kiyogurt and Guara and I do not have a smoke bomb.
Tamer ID: 1741591
Fixed!

Workman

Rookie
I teleported to Arrisola and my game has black-screened/locked. It has remained this way upon restarting.
Tamer ID: 876222

TMTrainer

Game Moderator
Staff member
I teleported to Arrisola and my game has black-screened/locked. It has remained this way upon restarting.
Tamer ID: 876222
Should be fixed on a server restart in a few minutes. Ping me if this does not unstick you.
UPDATE: Verified fixed.

Last edited:

oCabbago

Rookie
I opened the game with for some reason no healthy tems I then walked into the grass and triggered a battle. It showed the intro animation for the two wild temtem and then the game has been stuck in on a camera of those two. I have tried to restart still stuck on that battle and cannot press escape to concede the battle.
Tamer ID: #112281
image on reddit post
https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayTemtem/comments/o4pk3q