Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stuck out of bounds / can't move

rcal42

Rookie
Hello!

My Tamer ID is Yubnub #473731.

I am currently stuck in Tucma after battling two people by the round area of the Xolot Reservoir. I quit out of the game after battling the two and when I logged back in I was stuck in between them and a rock with no way out. Any help you might have would be much appreciated. Thank you! Also please let me know if you need any more information.

TMTrainer

Game Moderator
Staff member
Hello!

My Tamer ID is Yubnub #473731.

I am currently stuck in Tucma after battling two people by the round area of the Xolot Reservoir. I quit out of the game after battling the two and when I logged back in I was stuck in between them and a rock with no way out. Any help you might have would be much appreciated. Thank you! Also please let me know if you need any more information.

Fixed!

Esprithe

Rookie
Hello!

My Tamer ID is Yenneferr #605736.

I am currently stuck in sillaro river with no temtem in my team and itens. i dont know how i ended up in this situation.
Any help you might have would be much appreciated. Thank you! Also please let me know if you need any more information.

TMTrainer

Game Moderator
Staff member
Hello!

My Tamer ID is Yenneferr #605736.

I am currently stuck in sillaro river with no temtem in my team and itens. i dont know how i ended up in this situation.
Any help you might have would be much appreciated. Thank you! Also please let me know if you need any more information.

Fixed!

wooperz

Rookie
Tamer ID: wooperz #371113

Stuck at the exact same place as Zetsuki mentioned above.

B7D96504A7FBC7D59EC57B76A433AD715C30829A

ronbonbon1

Rookie
My game has frozen, I can't see my trainer ID, it starts with ronbonbon. I would send a screenshot but as far as I can see, I can't upload anything from my PC unless it's a hyperlink, which is dumb.

Unstuck me pleazeeeeee.
ot2Zgpz.jpg

Edit: I have uploaded the image.

Last edited:

TMTrainer

Game Moderator
Staff member
My game has frozen, I can't see my trainer ID, it starts with ronbonbon. I would send a screenshot but as far as I can see, I can't upload anything from my PC unless it's a hyperlink, which is dumb.

Unstuck me pleazeeeeee.
Imgur

Please upload here!

TMTrainer

Game Moderator
Staff member

Unstuck me pleazeeeeee.
ot2Zgpz.jpg

Edit: I have uploaded the image.
Fixed!

ovenup

Rookie
I am stuck after exiting a co-op session. I've been teleported to some random island which is out of bounds. My player ID is Verrazano#1963100

Pl4Q0T1.png

Last edited:

nupper

Rookie
Hello,
Tamer ID: Aireks#1918727
I'm stuck in battle, i tried restarting, nothing works.
Please get me out.
Thank you for your help !
IqZHrPdvhw73Scz.jpg

So myself(Id: Sjaye#1021017) and my friend (Macroz#1976619) are both stuck at on that temporium station on the right side of deniz where you need a surfboard to get to. But we didnt intenionally try to glitch anything something just happened and now we are there. and used the temporium not even thinking about that we were stuck yet so smoke bomb wont help us. Would love some help to get us out of that location!

TMTrainer

Game Moderator
Staff member
So myself(Id: Sjaye#1021017) and my friend (Macroz#1976619) are both stuck at on that temporium station on the right side of deniz where you need a surfboard to get to. But we didnt intenionally try to glitch anything something just happened and now we are there. and used the temporium not even thinking about that we were stuck yet so smoke bomb wont help us. Would love some help to get us out of that location!
You've both been unstuck!

Zooriil

Rookie
Stuck out of bounds on a bench to the left of the entrance for the Jaguar Lounge, been Stuck for about 2 days now. Nothing I do seems to work. I'm at the part of the story where all your items are takin away. I don't have any smoke bombs and reseting/Uninstalling the game doesn't help either :/ please help
Tammer ID Zooriil #1971169

TMTrainer

Game Moderator
Staff member
Stuck out of bounds on a bench to the left of the entrance for the Jaguar Lounge, been Stuck for about 2 days now. Nothing I do seems to work. I'm at the part of the story where all your items are takin away. I don't have any smoke bombs and reseting/Uninstalling the game doesn't help either :/ please help
Tammer ID Zooriil #1971169
Unstuck!

lty12712

Rookie
Hi,I'm stuck in Anak Sanctum.No matter what I do, I can't get out of here.Please help me
Tamer ID: jakelove #305379